We hold the faith which is common to all believers (Titus 1:4; Jude 1:3):
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21; 2 Timothy 3:16).
- God is uniquely one, yet triune — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5a; Matthew 28:19)
- The Son of God, who is God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1; John 1:14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9; Acts 2:33; Acts 2:36).
- Whenever a person repents to God and believes into the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Ephesians 1:22-23; Romans 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thessalonians 2:19).